WORKPLACE HARASSMENT WITH XOOLI
Workplace Violence Awareness—Employees
Now on Mobile Devices
Welcome to the Workplace Harassment Awareness Training. Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from one person to another, such as race, sex, and disability.
The objective of the course is to provide users with the tools and knowledge to understand the laws and regulations regarding harassment in the workplace. The course is presented in modules so that the user can go back and review information in a particular area as it is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
Provides employees with the knowledge to recognize potentially violent situations and techniques to escalate to management and diffuse escalation.
Clear step by step training on security procedures to ensure the safety of oneself and other employees in case of a violent event.
Effective overview of preventative communication protocols and skill building for incident individual contributors.
Mobile, micro sized training allows employees to train and refresh knowledge anytime, anywhere.
PDF DOWNLOAD COMING SOON
- At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define workplace harassment.
- Recognize bully behavior and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn how to investigate complaints.
- Every Employee