WORKPLACE HARASSMENT WITH PHONIZE
Workplace Harassment Awareness
Now on Mobile Devices
Welcome to the Workplace Harassment Awareness Training. Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from one person to another, such as race, sex, and disability.
The objective of the course is to provide users with the tools and knowledge to understand the laws and regulations regarding harassment in the workplace. The course is presented in modules so that the user can go back and review information in a particular area as it is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law.
It will also touch on safety in the workplace, which is in of itself a very important item in any organization.
Provides modular training as an audiobook on a smartphone to accomplish the training or refresh training anytime, anywhere.
Clear step by step training on reporting procedures.
Effective overview of communication protocols and management during and after an incident.
Mobile, micro sized training allows supervisors to train and refresh knowledge anytime, anywhere.
PDF DOWNLOAD COMING SOON
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
- All Employees
- Individuals Managing Other Individuals or Interns