WORKPLACE HARASSMENT WITH PHONIZE
Workplace Diversity Awareness
Now on Mobile Devices
With the world becoming more mobile and diverse, diversity has taken on a new importance in the workplace. This workshop will help participants understand what diversity is all about, and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home.
You will be able to read and listen to the audio recording of this course. Simply click on the play button on the audio icon you see on the page.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
Provides modular interactive training as an audiobook on a smartphone to accomplish the objectives or refresh knowledge on best practices anytime, anywhere.
Easy, fast and engaging training provides individual and team challenges, quizzes and exercises.
Courses developed by industry experts.
An authoring platform with built in gratification for building company or department specific procedures available via the PHONIZE platform.
PDF DOWNLOAD COMING SOON
- Explains the definition, terms and history of diversity.
- Describes the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives.
- Provides strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community.
- Trains on using active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength.
- Shows the the importance of body language, both your own, and that of others, and recognize its importance in interpersonal communications.
- Identifies ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination.
- Demonstrates how to understand and respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process.
- Provides the steps a manager should take to record a complaint, analyze the situation, and take appropriate resolution action.
- Identifies the process an organization must follow to receive and respond to a complaint, and then creating mechanisms to prevent or reduce repeat situations.
- Individuals Managing Other Individuals or Interns