San Francisco, Calif. March 11, 2015 – Morf Media Inc., defining the future of enterprise learning with its revolutionary Morf Learning™ platform for mobiles, today announced a new global partner program. The Morf Learning PartnerPlus™ program is designed to fuel channel growth for enterprise training solutions. Learn more or qualify for the program here.
The Morf Learning PartnerPlus program will provide enterprise learning management and enterprise compliance training partners with the scalable Morf Learning platform and marketing capabilities to drive greater sales and client satisfaction.
CEO of Morf Media, Inc. Eduardo Cervantes commented on the new offering: “The Morf Learning PartnerPlus program is designed to complement our partners’ existing portfolio of products and services. Morf Learning PartnerPlus enables our partners to stay focused on their core business while tapping into our expertise and innovative platform as a profitable extension of a broader offering.”
Partners in Transforming Enterprise Training into a Learning Culture
Morf Learning PartnerPlus offers strategic partnerships with premier training providers across industry for virtual or onsite instructor led training, or a blended approach of seminars and online labs. Morf Media offers solutions to help partners differentiate their business with the most innovative, instant andsecure rich-media training platform ever. The program is designed to help partners build higher levels of customer satisfaction, market share and profitability.
All-in-one platform: Morf Learning provides a complete compliance training platform via the cloud with built in authoring tools, gamification, smart analytics and reporting for fast, easy delivery to the mobile workforce anytime, anywhere. Morf Learning also provides a content portal to a library of enterprise training courses included certified compliance content. The reporting engine enables administrators to analyze an individual’s progress, proof of examination and other key “interval” or “drip” learning behavioral learning metrics.
Morf Learning engages people to play and perform at the top of their game Morf Learning offers a patented gamified framework integrated with adaptive learning and recommendation technology to deliver a powerfully personalized effective learning experience with full tracking and proof of examination certifications.
Morf Flash Playbooks enable companies to deliver critical training on the fly.
Your Brand, Your Way: The Morf Learning platform is easy to customize to meet partner and client branding and expert content while simplifying administration with single sign-on for user tracking and billable reporting.
Secure and in the Cloud: Morf Learning offers a single learning management platform to support employees, partners, and customers. It offers a multi-tenant platform with centralized reporting that helps partners lower their implementation and management costs.
The Morf Learning PartnerPlus Program Offers the Following
- Competitive commissions: Partners receive a competitive percentage of any sale of a Morf Learning offering
- Co-branded Marketing materials and demand generation activities
- Expert training
- Lead reports generated by the Morf Learning marketing and sales teams
- Cooperative business relationship to win contracts and increase sales
- A simpler, more enjoyable and effective solution to deliver and manage training for your future clients
- Press release, social announcements, event branding, promotion on the Morf Media Website, demand generation activities and more.
- Partner marketing: the company will endorse and refer partners to current and future clients.
Morf Media is seeking companies whose primary clients will benefit from its e-learning content, media and platform partnership. Morf Media partners will provide an indirect sales channel, provide additional content offerings to Morf Learning users, or bundle software with integrated functionalities.
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR): Companies that strive to deliver the best solutions to their clients combined with their own products and services. These partners include e-Learning service companies, systems integrator companies, IT consulting firms, and other companies that wish to include Morf Learning in their portfolio of services. Content providers will add value to their own products and services platform for current and future users. In addition, partners will generate additional revenue from Morf Media’s current and future clients.
- Technology Alliances: This partnership is intended for organizations and companies that have a developed technology and software (ERP, CRM, HRM, and any productivity tool) that can be integrated with Morf Learning. The technology partner’s business would be enhanced by the integration with the unique Morf Learning platform.
About Morf Media, Inc.
Morf Media, Inc., developer of Morf Learning,™ provides a complete compliance training system via the cloud with built in authoring tools, gamification, smart analytics and reporting for fast, easy delivery to the mobile workforce anytime, anywhere. Morf Media customers are Global 2000 companies running in complex or highly regulated environments, and include the finance, real estate, and pharmaceutical sectors. Founded in 2013, Morf Media is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
For more information about Morf Media, please visit: http://www.morfmedia.com.
Vice President Marketing of Morf Media, Inc. USA